My name is Irena Petrisor,I live in Plymouth and I run a cake decorating business"irenafoods". I offer a fabulous range of
quality cakes to order at affordable prices. All my cakes can be personalized with a special message/design. Remember, some of my cakes require at least 7 days notice, while many of my celebration cakes needs to be ordered up to 10 days in advance.
For further information or to place your order please email to email@example.com
Wednesday, 3 April 2013
Pineapple flowers - Flori din ananas - Fiori di ananas
1.Chop of the top and bottom of your pineapple.
2. Slide your knife down the side and remove the rough skin. Be sure to get all of the little black parts.
3. Once all of the rind/skin is removed take an 1/8 tsp-1/4 tsp measuring spoon and remove any eyes or skin left over. You can use a pairing knife as well.
4. Slice your pineapple very thin, so that each slice is almost translucent. Once you slice them all up, lay them out on a silicone mat on top of a sheet pan.
5. Slowly dry them out in your oven at about 225 degrees. Depending on thickness the time needed in the oven will vary, but a good starting point would be about 30 mins on each side. If your slices are thicker then this, continue drying until they are not moist and can be transferred gently to a Cupcake pan.
6. Lay each slice into a cupcake pan once they are mostly dried out from the oven and let them continue to dry out inside of the cupcake pan to make them curl up and give them the flowered look! Enjoy !